Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Who Am I?


I wish I had a better picture of me when I was 14, but my lap top don't really have that old photos. Yes, I am old! And latley I have wondered what happend to this person in this photo!

I mean... I swam for gold in 1994, in 1997 I could read, and write HTML 4.0 (have no idea about HTML today, but I still know the 4.0) like it was a reagular language. I was the only on one my class who had internet and en e-mail account, and I have had a cell phone since 1995.

I was a freak, dressed like one, behaved like one, and got detention like everyday in school.
Computers was the big thing, and I went to several auditions, got call backs, and never went.
Could I have become a big hollywood acter?
What happend to the 14 year old Michigan? Did she die? I mean, I had so much things going. Who am I now?
I am minimalistic, rather throw things in the trash, even if it has a sertain memory. I'd rather not own anything, and if I go shopping for clothes, I end up buying clothes for work.
I am so dead on my my job, that I dream about it everyday, and at every party, I always end up serving, bartending or bussing, by my own choice... Did I become boring? Did my dream die, and didn't take me with them? Did I give them up? What is going on?
Michigan 2.0? Enjoying a sunrise breakfast (after beeing awake for 35 hours) at Perkins in Orlando, just minutes before morning shift at work new years day 2007...
Did Michigan become boring, or did she just grow up? Now, you tell me...



I just had to get that out...



1 comments:

Ida said...

Jeg gjør det på akkurat samme som deg, jeg aner ikke hvorfor det ikke kommer opp noe jeg!:p.. jeg gjorde alt som vanlig, copy paste embed-code, og så rediger html, og så lime inn... akkurat som vanlig, aner ikke hvorfor det ikke går jeg!

Post a Comment