Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

No! Not THAT song!?

Today I've been cleaning in my old room at mom and dads...


Why is it that some songs is just to hard to listen to?

Something that reminds you of a better time, or a hard time? A memorie that is to hard to throw out, and never think of it again?

Even after many years, if you hear that song, it's like everything comes back on replay?

Many questions on a line here... Sorry 'bout that. I'm at mom and dads (mom and da not here!). BBQing tonight, and I am home alone, waiting for my sister, out for coffee.

I thought I'd clean some in my old room, and maby pack something to take on home. At the bottom of an old box I found a CD. It didn't say what was on in, so I decited to play it. Maby some old tunes I used to like? Memories are funny!

But, NO! It was just songs I hate! Used to like, but HATE! So, now I am sentimental, and can't wait for the alcohol to get here, and the BBQ to be lit...

Is it just me, or do you have a song like that? Maby a song that will always get you in a good mood, or one that will always make you cry, but you really don't know why?

I can't even remember anymore why that song makes me feel like this... Mmmh...!


:The Lake:

0 comments:

Post a Comment