Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"Release" All Ready!!!

For everyone who havn't checked out the amazing band Sister Hazel, should go youtubing, or iTunes RIGHT NOW! They are just amazing, and I have all 12 albums they have released.

There newest is called "Release", and will be coming out in august. I know, I should NOT be complaining, since there last album "Before The Amplifiers" came out December 2008! But, seriously, I can't wait. I havn't heard a song from the new album, it's air tight at the moment, but I will this second pre-order from sisterhazel.com!

I met Sister Hazel for the first time back in 2007. And I can honestly say, they are some cool guys! Then I met them again January 2009, when we whent on a cruise together in the Bahamas! Ken Block, the lead singer, remembered me, and the other guys too! I have 2 signed CD's, and some amazing photos! They rock live!


One thing I have always known is that Hanson and Sister Hazel would rock together! I meantioned that for Ken back in 2007, and he kinda laughted a bit. When meeting him again on the cruise, he had JUST played "Signed, Sealed, delivered" live with Hanson! I refreshed his memorie on this. And he said "Ah, I know! I should of listened to you! What great stuff we've missed out on!" This nice photo here is taken on the cruise. And you have Keith Simmons, and Stephen Kellogg on here too! I just love the photo! But what the heck is up with Taylor (Hanson)? He didn't find a better place to put his bottle for the picture? LOL



That's all for Sister Hazel today! Check them out! You won't regret it!!



Be good to eachother!



:The Lake:

1 comments:

Ida said...

Sv: Gee, Iselin, du har levd lenge! hehe, neida.. men du har vel rett, det er vel det ;)

Post a Comment