Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Canadian's do it better, eh?



I most certanly say so! I feel so stuck here, like I never did.

Yes, I know I always run from the truth, and hardly try to fix it. But, I most say, this time I did do it RIGHT! From the verry beginning, I was welcomed into this tiny town (500 people, can you believe it?). Not much happening, but stil A LOT!

I am so lucky to have an fantastic family, and a cousin, who is like a mother, a sister, and an aunt in one! And this lady was going to be Big Mean Boss! Holy! Working was like one big party (well, no alcohol whilst working, but who said about after work?).

My cousin had an office, and even though smoking is not aloud in common areas in Canada, it did not apply to her office! HAH! This office was so good to have when it hit 50 bellow, and I would spend 20 minutes to get dressed, even to put the trash out... So smoking outside was not an option!
When getting off work late, my cousin would come in (having 5 kids, 4 of them living at home), she needed to be social to. And be working prob 15 hours a day, I need to be social!

I know this is just rambling, and I will come with more excact stories in the future! Just wait for the Boiler room storie! And NO, it's not the first Boiler room, but the Canadian! Hah, I know some of you will understand what I mean here. But, when the time comes, Ill explaine EVRYTHING! I am laughing as I write! Holy! Any who... I think that's all for now... And oh, yes, I will get a better skin the next few days. Promiss!





Be good to eachother!



The Lake

0 comments:

Post a Comment