Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I Wanna Go!

I really don't feel good today. Yesterday I didn't sleep at all, so I thought last night I'd fall asleep with a bang around 10. Ah, that would be wonderful! But no, I didn't...

I tried to read a bit, watch TV, listening to music, but that didn't work.

I got the day off, and tomorrow off, then I am working at saturday at 3. Which means, I will miss the BBQ party in Fredrikstad saturday. It's so typical! I've had the last 2 weeks off (except for yesterday monday, and tuesday), but the day I really wan't off, I can't have. I know I should NOT complaine, because I really like my jobb. But, I don't really feel good today. My neck is still hurting, and I fell asleep around 5 or so this morning... On and off into dreamland, not a good sleep at all... What to do, what to do?

And then theres nothing to do. Everyone is in Fredrikstad, or in Oestfold somewhere, or in Lloyd (Canada), and that's too far away!

Well, I'll find something so blog about, then... That will make the time pass, so I can go back to sleep... There's so much things I wanna do right now!


1. Go to Fredrikstad (And stay for more than 12 hours).
2. I wanna go see my good friend Tiggr, in Disney World
3. Sit at the Walburg Bar with my friends....

Is that to much to want?

What do you wanna do RIGHT now?


Be good to eachother!




:The Lake:


0 comments:

Post a Comment