Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2007

My Super Duper Vacation!!!


Yeah! After 6 mounths wait, Nina fanaly came back to see me for a whole week! I took out 5 vacation days (whitch became ADO's!), and we stayed at the POP Century resort!

On saturday night we ate at Boma African Buffet at Animal Kingdom Lodge. For this we brought Eliz along, and we had a great time
Earkyer that that we had aloso layed by the pol, and I got some nice tan!

On tuesday we rented a car and Picked up Jannicke and Bjornar for some shopping at Florida Mall. I bought a new cell phone, and later we had ice cream at cold stone creamery! This picture we took there. Could could mix your own ice crea, or have it side by side, withh all kinds of topic!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm denne isen er den beste jeg har spist på kjempe lenge.. kjenner jeg fortsatt er litt småkvalm, for den var såååå stor.

Post a Comment