Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Godess 22. January 1984!


My sweetie is turning 23 tomorrow! I feel so bad, because I have only missed 7 of your birthdays! I know that right now you are at Pizzanini in Sarpsbog. And I hope you know that I am thinking about you! I azm comming home to you soon, sweetie! We'll talk face to face about everything that has happend this past year!

Give me the thunbs up, and I'll be all right! I miss you so bad...


"Sheading a tear (To leave you)"

I'm sheading a tear, the thought of leaving you I can't beare.
But you know I have to take this chance.
This friendship means to much,
and my dream is finaly comming true.
I am not ready to leave you,
you know a tear will fall,
when I say goodbye to it all....
(2002)


"Are you missin' me too?"

I miss you so much, so much,
that I think you will never understand.
You said you where scared this friendship would end.
But let me explaine that is won't.
Friends'll come and friends'll come,
but what we've got roght here, will never end.
It's 2 oclock in the morning, and I'm wondering where you are, and who you're with.
Are you missin' me too?

(2002)



Not long now, and I'll see you again! Happy happy 23rd! Have a magical time at Pizzanini!

0 comments:

Post a Comment