Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Around The (Disney) World, In One Week!

American Adventure! I miss you already, my love:( We look so great in our "I am proud to be an american" hats, right? Well, "Meet me in the middle, and we'll do it all again!"

Mission Space, what a crazy ride! "This is Huston! Go for launch!" Or Go To Lunch, as they ranslate in on Norwegian TV! We did the green team a couple of times. Not that I am not capable of doing the orange one. I did the original one 3 years ago, that's how I got my whiplash!
Some training now, and I'll be landing on Plut in no time!

You can not visit the Magic Kingdom park without saying hello to Winnie The Pooh! We meet Winnie outside his little shop of Fluff and Stuff. I love Winnie, and I am pretty sure he loves me too! Love you Winnie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment