Pages

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Ice Cube Game!

Thursdag Trude joined us for a stroll around the world! We had an magical time, let m tell you! At the World Gateway we met Chip 'n Dale. They where in a festive mood, and we took some grreat photos!

Then we desited to do lunch at The Rose and Crown in the UK.
Everybody knows that I am the chmpion at the ice cube game, mut now I have comepetion!! Nina is not quite bad herself!

I had the cottage pie, and iced tea, with lemon tree on the side, of course!!

There is more ictures coming from the Vacation of all times, just hold your breath!
(Not too long, or you'll die... hahha)

Later




True and Nina enjoying themselfs at The Rose and Crown. We got a nice table outside, with a veiw over the lagoon! Oooh, classy;)











The new champion of the Ice Cube game? Nah, I don't think so, she'll never beat me!








At the world gateway. Nice, nice nice! An wonderful exuce to wear my new cardigan from AE! Dale looks kinda cool to, right?
All right, stay tuned, folks! I have some more exiting photos to come.
Untill then, be good to each other!
I miss you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment