Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2007

I'm a little strange......

I was looking trough some picture just now, when I realised I have a lot of pcture os me drinking something, with a straw! Aparently I like drinking things trough a straw, or people are just amazed by this so they snap pictures when I do it. I don't know, take your pick! This picture right here was taken by Elisabeth at Friendlys during the summer (06). It was a great sunny day, and I needed to have an coffee shake! Now thats just funny, really....


This one is taken at the resturant (yeah, we call it that. Akershus Roayal Banquet Hall!) I am having a frozen drink, The Tromso. It's so great!

This is taken at Elisabeth's 1612 leaving dinner last week (don't remind me...). A little artistic this one. But, still strange...


This one is also from The Garden Grill, at the land. But this is in october, when my sisters came for the fall break. There again, the straw... Well people, you know me, drop me a line. Am I always like this??? Let me know!

Be good to each other!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jeg har noen lækre bilder av deg med sugerør jeg å. let me know så skal du får dem vet du snuppis.
klem baconsnacks

prunella said...

Ja, hva er det med deg og sugerør egentlig?:)

Post a Comment