Pages

Friday, August 14, 2009

Highly Underestimated!

Who chooses anyway? I mean when an artist/group releases a single?
I wonder sometimes. One of my favorit albums from Take That is "And Party" from 1991. From that album they released many great singles. Of course, the road was pumpy, and they had to choose carefully...

But, what about this song here? I've always loved it! It's amazing! Gary's vocal is outstanding, and the lyrics are amazing! I know, very early '90's... But, I love it!

Why didn't it become a single? Why have they preformed it live only once?



So, how did you like that? Nice, eh?

3 comments:

Trine said...

SV; Tusen takk for bursdagshilsenen!

Trine said...

Du er skikkelig fan? hehe...

Hvordan går det med deg?
Ha en fin dag!

Trine said...

Hvor er du??

Post a Comment