Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mostly I'm Just Me...

I've been messing around with the layout on the blog the last few days. The last one wasn't that bad, but maby a little too girly for me? And God know, Michigan Lake is NOT feminin... LOL.

So, I have settled on this one. What you all think? Quite more like me, ha?
Anyways, I would like to tell everyone that mady I would like some more comments, on the actuall posts... Is it interesting? What would you like me to blog about?
Let me tell you right now, no politics or religion, please. I know where I stand, but that's for another place, and page...

Anything you would like my point of veiw of? Any stories? Any of my lyriks? Ask me anything, and I'll awnser, or blog about that! To get a jump start, of course! I would love to hear from you, yeah, YOU!

Had a long day at work today. Really tired. Not slow, a little bussy, but still I am tired. Isn't it strange, how I am more tired after wotk if it was slow rather then bussy?

So, I am heading off to dreamland, and wish all of you a magical sleep, or evening, or morning, depending on where you at!

Until then, be good to eachother!


:The Lake:

0 comments:

Post a Comment