Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

If One Only Had Money....

Hi guys!
No, I am NOT broke! Just to say so. It's just the things I want, I can't get in Norway, and it costs to order inn... Poor me, and my habits! Ok, heres a little reveiw on things I want, kinda right now! Hehe... Whatcha think?

1. 7 Piece Bed In Bag. This would cost me, because I don't have an american bed :( But, just imagine falling asleep in this beauty??? 2. I need a new blankie for my bed. The one I have is kinda like this one, in white... But, this looks so soft and comfie! Aaaaw!!! I wan't, I wan't!!!
Anything you wan't, right now? That you can't have because it's hard to find, or cost's money? Let me know! I need to know I am not the only one!
Do you like american bedding styles?
Take Care!

1 comments:

prunella said...

I want everything right now:) Jeg kan møte deg på onsdag om du vil?

Post a Comment