Pages

Monday, March 19, 2007

"1 Last Order"

Friday I hit the last order button at work for the last time... I have done this 2 times a day for 7 months... But it felt a little strange doing it today. 2 minutes after I had done so, the chef came out with the paper. He had singed it! "How does it feel?" he said. It did feel strange. My last table was a family of 6 I had served the day before for breakfast. They had actually come back, and requested me!
Then I banked out for the last time, and Bev and me took the "usual" picture for last time banking out. "The Money Picture"!
Susan and I talked alot about serving, and how strange it was going to be to be in the bakery again for 4 days. Tomorrow is monday, and I have my leaving dinner... 4 days 'til my plane leaves... I am not ready!

I just need to find the time to pack... Hahha...
See you guys on friday! I can't wait... Although I don't wanna go...!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

jeg kan ikke vente med å se deg igjen! du vet det blir knall! selvom det er grusomt å reise derfra :) kjempe klem fra snaxen

Post a Comment