Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Flash Back Week!


This has been a strange week. A couple of days ago, I seached the internet for some pictures of my old Junior High Shcool. That hell whole has been closed for about 6 years. I located some photos, witch I showed my roomates. Thay imitietly thought it was a prision! Hah!

The photos was taken resently by an amateur photo dude in my hometown. (That's why I won't publish them...). It looked so abandend! Broken windows, and boarded up doors. And it somehow hot me. Even thopugh I hated that sement block for 3 whole long lasting years, there is a lot of happy memories inside those walls! We would always run away from the teachers during resess, coz we where not suppose to be inside. Why? It's like 20 below 0 celsious! What was we suppose to do?

All the crazy stories out math teachers usally tolles us... The sience teacher who loved raw meat. And out music teacher who always used the power cable from the head over as an microphone!

Crazy crazy crazy....

As for... Yuuri and me whent to Down Town Disney on sunday for a little shopping. Yuuri wanted to go to "Once upon a toy" to get some Disney cd's... And there it hit me again! The flash back!

When I was in pre-school I used to collect and play with "My little pony". They actually had My Little Ponys there! All kinds!



After that, while we where waiting for the bus home, we went to the lego store. And now it's official, I am taking Yuuri to legoland when she comes to Norway!

Thats all for my sentimental crap for now... Read more later!




The Lake

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

"if you want them, they are yours"
bare for å mimre litt mer :)

Post a Comment